Saturday, November 15, 2008

90210

Ummmm,i seriously cannot wait forrrrrrrrr the next episode! Gah gah gah gah,mahu mahu.
Its like so addictive. Exactly like gg. & now im blabbering. So um bakri slept over last night & he snores. Heheehehehe,I was like tossing here & there cause I ca't fall asleep cause i kept on thinking about titom & that jijashiznitfuckerrrrr. Fucks. So um um i watched that Dimples movie last night & I was like 'wtf' Cause the movie did not make sense & that girl from the nanny-gracie is like the main charac. The charac was totallyyy wrong for her. She has that innocent image or whatevs & she was playing thisw pyscho slut so so so its was just SOOOOO wrong. Gah,babi amai. Um um,i like alot of ppl. Hot ppl! Hot guys. Hehehee, I love beingggg single :) Kinda,kinda. But but I feel so lonely. Kinda. But i dunoh. I mean like jealous cause cause everyone is like in love & like im all alone & singleee. This sucks & im drunk so so so byeeeeee.