Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its Wednesday (:


Good Morning Bloggie!

Its 10am & Im still in my pjs (tee & boxers). Yes,its 10am. As you can see im wearing my specs. Specs that ive been neglecting ever since I got this new haircut (: Contact lens okay? Haha. So this morning I woke up and checked my phone. Like 10 texts and 4 miss calls. I went to bed early cause I was really really tired. Mhhmm I went to bed last nite in a bad mood cause something's wrong with the ac. Hot okay? Normally when you switch it on it will be like 'te te te' but last nite it sounded like 'te tu te' idk whts wrng. So i told my mom to call the ac people.

So I have tucen later tonite,ohmy im so lazy ): But I kinda like studying. KINDA. I feel like I don't have time for anyone anymore ): Okay I can't wait for this Saturday! I watched transformers on dvd the other day & it sucked. So this saturday my friends and I are gonna go to the cinema and watch transformers! Sound effects yeay! I can't wait I can't wait. Hey everyone,you guys better be careful when you go to the cinema. Always remember to check your seats for any needles. Cause there are people with AIDS going around pricking you with needles so that you'll get AIDS too. Pathetic bastards. So check your sits okay! & Always go to the restroom in groups. City Point is really dangerous. Travel in groups for safety (:

So before I entered boboland i wished J,T & D goodnite (: Okay I'll ramble about something later,I wanna take a shower. Rose scented shampoo here I come!