Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

MERDEKA PUN MERDEKA LAH <3

KAY THIS IS FOR EVERYONE UNDER 17 :

OKAY,RITOK online abis-abis. Main abis-abis. Minum abis-abis. Gayut abis-abis. Klua abis-abis. Polah jak smua benda paloi nok ktkorg maok cuz tomorrow we're all back to school & our lame tight schedules. I know it sucks but yeah,we all have to struggle to get a kick-ass education.

For fellow readers that are sitting for imp exams this year:

INCLUDING MYSELF LAH ACTUALLY,PMR OKAY!
I think we have spent enough time doing pointless stuff. So get your revision books & mechanical pencils out & start doing your revisions so your results will burn the roof! Good Luck & Study Smart!


Im turning on my study mode which means no facebook/myspace
& definitely no blogging.
Sorry but this is how its gonna be,
Nomore frequent updates here,
Maybe on weekends I'll get to go online,
But yeah Ill be busy cramming for my exams.