Friday, September 18, 2009

Ill stop doubting myself
Ill stop doubting my decisions
Ill stop letting my emotions control my actions
Ill stop putting everyone first
Ill stop over-analysing stuff
Ill start believing in myself
Ill start making decisions for myself
Ill start loving myself
Ill start by being nice to everyone


I wont let anyone push me around anymore cause Ive had enough,Ill be a nicer person cause I know how it feels to be hurt,Ill start enjoying my life to the fullest cause my dads illness taught me that life is super short.

A pigg-toire I found. For my dad who can never make flowers grow. We have warm hands daddy,including Yen also! (: Mummy has cool hands thats why her flowers are so um subur healthy big pretty looking while ours look unhealthy small & ugly. Get well asap! Love you daddy big bear <3