Monday, November 2, 2009

Chicks before dicks for eternity. Anddd yes Russ,Larson & Alan fall under the category 'chicks' :)

Wanna know why? Cause friends tend to disappoint less then boyfriends.

Okay so today is All Souls Day.

My my,this year has been a very rough journey. Ive lost so many friends & family members. Life is uber-short. With all the deaths & my dad's sickness I learnt a valuable lesson which is we should value all the things that we have right now. Never take anything or anyone for granted because God can take it away any minute. My mom & I offered yesterday's mass via the book of remembrance for all of our relatives who've gone to rest. So today I would like all of you to join me in prayer also for all the friends we've lost. Especially for Jay,Tony & Rash who passed away this year. Jay & Rash,school is so dull without you guys. Still can't believe you're gone. Accidents & heart diseases took your young lifes. Which was so totally unfair :( We still miss you,we still love you. You guys will be in our hearts forever :) Tony,well. Lets just say my trips to kuching seem to be incomplete these days. We'll continue to look after anasbananas for you :)