Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY!

One day old eh D?

Here's the facecraze for today boitches(tiru word KP):
Like usual,i woke up around mmmm 10am :D
I ws rolling around my bed when a bear texted me
&& we txtd n txtd then i took my bath n took kooky out
then i watched tv n ate my everyday breakfast of oatmeal
taste so fucking good yaw!

i need to lost weight cause my jeans are so ketat now & my butt hurts when i wear them. *sighhh but i kinda like being brisik-ish so fun n so senang carik clothes
but like my pants n undies n stuff are sooo tight cause they're like extra-small
im gonna be sooo unhappy cs it ws so hard to look fr jeans that fit my skinny butt which is GIGANTIC right now ): tsktsk

So like i went for drama practice &&& dayummm i gt scolded again *sighhh
everyday ehk
im so sickkkkk of ppl bitting my head off.
ehk you know what? im waiting for the painful tummy aches,period period
kinda got sikit2,mesti mok period *ROOOOARRRR

So anyways,im orff to schoolz bye babi.