Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tuesday,boitch!

050509:
Happy birthday mummy! <3333
My mom's old & fuzzy (:
But today was kinda boring haha. School was umm like usual lah. B-O-R-I-N-G.
So like we just started learning chapter 6 (science) like land & its resources something something ohhhh. My head is filled with oxide sulphide bauxite is aluminium oxide and is like made out of the elements aluminium & oxygen AYAYAYAYAY. Like AHHHH,so lazy to hafal everything. &&& 21st may is our 1st pra. *NOOOOOOOO! If i get any C's i'll end up in the trial section and like risk getting kicked out from 3pn1 NOOOOOOO ):

Mummy is so gonna kill me if that happens. && again,we had drama practice *sighh
I still need to work on my voice projection but Im so lazy. Im so lazy ths days. So tired eh. I actually fll aslp whn i was stdyng just now. I was hugging my history text book and my hand was still holding on to the pen. :D:D

So like then i tiba2 gt all emo cos tringat 050508 :\
MOOF MOOF MOOF MOOF MOOF! ):
I kinda wish we tried one more time eh,we could have lasted a long time.
But like gah,whatevs. If it was meant to be && he is my soulmate (!!!) someday we'll get back together hahahaha. So 'jika ada jodoh,takkan ke mana' so pepatah melayu HAHAHAHA.

So so thats all for today,SERAMAT MARAM!