Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gave in to temptation today & here I am blogging!
Ive been studying like a maniac. My mornings are filled with study sessions with Intan. School is filled with teachers pastering us to do model papers & giving us the " 3pn1 students must excel " lecture. & my nights are filled with um again studying. Im exhasuted & nervous. The only subject Im really worried about is geo. Ive never studied for my geo paper before. Like since form 1. Im serious :| I hate that subject & now Im paying for it. Have been struggling trying to cram knowdledge that takes 3 years to learn into my brain in a few days. I eat sleep shower books. Its stressing me out & I regret my goyang kaki actions all ths while. I became comfortable with the results I got all ths while because they were a little above average. I just realised now that they are not enough. I want those straight a's. For myself & for my parents.

Your real age is in double digits but the way you take care of yourself & the way you act is like your age is in single digits. Shame on you.,tsktsk. Stop being selfish & if you have nothing nice to say,leave me alone. Cause I don't need your smirks,sighs,grunts & complaining. Go be bitchy & bring your negativity somewhere else. Ill stop looking out for you cause you refuse to listen. Im sick of the a-y-m-m comments. I leave you & your self destructive ways.

This is for everyone! DO NOT SMOKE NEAR ME. It pisses me off. Cause you know what happened to my dad & now ure smoking in my face. Have you not learnd anything? You guys & your ignorant butts can go kill yourself somewhere else. As long as its not in my face!

WHEN PMR IS DONE ILL SING TILL MY THROAT HURTS ILL CRY TEARS OF JOY ILL SLEEP FOR THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS I HAD ILL EAT JUNK FOOD FOR THE HEALTHY DIET IVE BEEN EATING ILL HAVE FUN FOR THE FUNLESS MONTHS IVE HAD