Sunday, September 27, 2009

Woke up at 5am,went to church like usual. Had breakfast,went back & um slept until like what 12.30pm? Took a shower then went to tution tuition eh whatevs. Went back,Intan & Fiqah came over. We studied history together. Then we lepak-ed till 5 something. Then went to Fiqah's house. I love the cornflake cookies her mom make. SEDAP GILA BABIHH. I tried to finish it but cannot :(( I ate about 18 of it. So cooool. Ate keropok with acar also. Had lotsa freeze cheese cake. Drnk soya bean. By the time we left,I was so full. Walk balik pun macam babi. Luckily she lives next door. Hihihi. Then went to my neneks house for dinner. Then went back,showered & studied lil bit again. Finished my new book. Ironed my school uniform,took cre of my school bag & now Im blogging. Last post,see you in 3 weeks! XOXO