Saturday, October 24, 2009

Am I smart enough for inter schl? You have to be super smart to enter the school I have my eyes on,I mean high level of knowledge on everything. Cos if you msk Y11,o levels trus whttt Ive been goyang kaki-ing since PMR ended what 2 weeks ago? What if I forgot all the things I learnt for 3 years? :O I meannn likeee Im so used to being in the top class back home. But obviously in inter schools the smartness (not even sure if thats a word muahahaha) level is like so much higher. I mean to be in the top class. If theres even a top class. honour class or whatever they call it

What if Im actually not so smart or in simple words Imma big dumbo after all :O

Plus if I enroll there next year Ill be taking O Levels & thats scary plus I just finishd pmr & but yeah seriously what if Im actually stupid :O What if I can't catch up with all the new subs & my O Levels results are horrible poopie shitty crappy? Or am I worrying too much? I haven't even visited the schools I want to go to yet & Im already worried about the assesment test. Should I study? Im too lazy to do that. So worried yet so lazy. So odd

So should I stick with my decision to go to an inter school when we move next year? cant even decide what flavour of icecream to get,but this i can decide. i wanna go to inter schl

What if the school I wanna go to has no space for new students? Takkan I wana go to fairview pulak,I wanna go to GIS or Alice Smith at least. Cempaka is my last choice. But seriously,what if no space for new students? && Y11 starts Aug 09. What am I gonna do while waiting for school to start? If I already move to kl takkan I just wana goyang kaki & wait for school to start?

My mom said better I go to school at smk kid first while waiting for my acceptance letter/school starts which is IF I get in. I hope they don't put me on the waiting list. I hope some kid like get expelled then there's space for me. Shiet thats selfish righttttt. Dnt care he/she must be so noob to get expelled neways op okay sorry. I hope that I get a place in the school & nobody has to get expelled for itttt

My parents are so determined to move.

At first I thought they were playing around. But then I was told to look for schools & the fees & the area & stuff ohhh shietttt im moving nomore classmates ive known since kindergarten nomore lepak engtat nomore eleh i can go back ba hols but alaaaaa it wont be the same as seeing them everyday haihhhhh :\

i think i wanna cry now so lets hope the financial stuff & the space stuff & the test stuff can be handled & I get to go to GIS/alice smith/cempaka. School u better make me smart bcos ur fees so spensive make my eyes burn if x,i memberontak oh muahahahaha

now i wana cry i wanna move i dont wanna move i wanna move but can kah if i bring my friends? haiya dont wana worry bout that. later my i bcome old

so cold stupid aircond i forgot where i put the remote my room so messy. if my mom comes in she'll eat me up oh no better tidy up but so lazy later lah hahahaha

i wanna go eat icecream bye xx

eh if you have any comments about the school stuff,im me at msn
yawnhohohaha@hotmail.com