Saturday, October 24, 2009

Last nite i was sleeping then suddenly i woke up cos i thought i smelled icecream. Now u must think im crazy cos usually icecream is odourless fragrance less eh whatevvvvvaaaaa lazy wanna think so then i got hungry then syl texted me. wanted to scream when i saw the text,wanted to call her but neh credit so lame haihhhh

okay back to the story i got hungry then i fought with myself wanna go get icecream or not. kept on arguing with myself then the next minute i knw i was on the floor in front of the refrigerator ( eh i think i splld it wrong who cares ) with my blue spoon inna tube of icecream hihihihihihi

kudos to the person who created icecreammmmmm
mwa mwa mwa!

bahahahhahhaa oh no my mom cme into my room & the first thing she said
" uve only been here a few days & ur clothes are everywhere "
muahahahahaha i guess my " later " from my last post was not soon enough haihhh

i think my bf s angry cs ive been neglecting him since ive got here.
food first,love later.
i shall call him tonite or maybe it wll be the other way round muahahahahaha that is if i remember i tend to frgt after my tummy s satisfied okay gtg going out bye xx