Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MY-OH-MY Im suddenly missing my friends back in Bintulu. I know I just posted something a few hours ago. But I just have to blog about this. So here's a list of people I miss & why I miss them:

Syl:
SHIET LAH IMY SO MUCH LAH PEPEK KENJA (: I can't believe Im at Kuching & you're all the way at Bintulu there. I feel like we're so so far away. Yes I know we are but it makes me sad. Close at heart kan syng! I miss your randomness & your stupid questions. Your curiousness entertains me. Love you (:

Intan:
HAI HAI HAI HAI KAWAN HAIIII! HIHIHIHI Mrs. Milary yaww. Haihh miss going to the bazaar with you lah. For 1 month we've been walking to the bazaar & getting our taufa stuff. Where to buy that now (!!!) Nobody for me to be lazy with. Haiiihhh the minute I get back you come over then we sleep & watch tv whole day kkkk!

Russ:
GOLONG-MAN! Ergh miss our prasan fabulous moments. FC FOR LIFE EW HAHAHAHAHA. With you my oh my I can talk about anything,even about my period cramps hihi. You can talk about girl stuff & you usually dont mind having to act like a girl. I think you like it,no wait. I know you like acting like a girl. Yeww girlfriend! octopus la weh haha

Larson:
SHAKEEEE THAT SHAKE THAT HIP AYAYAYAYA,King of Gelek lah you! I miss listening to your random outbursts. Always tiba2 sit beside me then sing lame malay songs hahahaha. I can see that you're really happy with intan hihihi. So cute lah you two! You're like my brother from another mother lol. Never fail to make me smile.

Nano & Trisya:
You 2 kaki gossip lah okay,enough talking about people. Fashion police also! Theres nothing your eyes dont catch,thats a compliment ladies hihihi. When we wana ngumpat stupid skinny boitch with the weird jaw again?


Rossa,Alan,Fiqah,Fizul,Arif,Amarul,Harith,April,Clau,Barb & um other friends:
Eleh you ppl bukan pandai carik me pun. If wanna lepak br text 'whr u at' eyerrr hit you ppl with broomstick then you know lol. Thats why la always travelling always go represnt schl blabla always go main sports whatever dono where I am. Hahahaha,tunggu I get back I hit you ppl kkkk <3


For Jayjay,cool belly dancer:
You take care eh up up there,tell the angels to look after me oso hihihi. Whenever bad things happen,I still have the habit of speed dialing your number. Still cant bring myself to reprogramme my speed dial. I remember when my parents told me about my dads condition,I ran upstairs and pressed 2 immediately. Went straight to voicemail,few seconds passed when I started to remember again. Then I had to text all the others cuz I just felt so bad. Feels so weird not having you arnd lah. Nbdy to paint2 at msn wimme nemore,nobody to vc wimme till dawn hihi. Gbys,amen.

btw,everyones name was bolded & written/typed in their fav colour :))