Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WOW,this eid Ive been a healthy girl. Ive been waking up around 8am every morning & like eating healthy food. My current addiction is Organic Brazil Nuts. Told anas it was nice yesterday & the second she took a bite her face went all crumply & green lol.
Heres how the conversation went:

Anas: EWWWWW YON
Me: nice wottt? Healthy snack bah
Anas: healthy babi taste like shiet
Me: cacat u nice wot hahaha

Then a few minutes later I took my spirulina pills. I love those too! They make your teeth go all green,its stupendous! Eyeerr so I told anas that she should try it too. She ate them & again her face went all crumply lol!

Anas: stupiddd youu trickd me into eating ceridak stuff
Me: *laughed sorry our taste nt the same,nice apaaa hahaha

The we spent the next 15 mins trying to brush the green stuff out of our teeth. So cool kays! Anas was eww-ing & grumbling. So after that I chewed on tissues to get the green stff out. Arthur & Yen were looking at me with weird expressions. Haiiihh a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get rid of the green stuff. I did not swallow the tissue btw,i spitted it out lah of course.

Back to the story,Scroll back up & DO NOT READ THE CONVERSATION lol:
the Im so not proud of myself. Wheres my holiday spirit? Last year was all about eating non-stop with my cousins & aunts & uncles at kl. I gained like about 8kg last year lol :3 I gotta go find my holiday spirit! My holidays are all about watching tv,going out siang malam,eating like a pig,sleeping like a pig,waking up late,sleeping late,sometimes not sleeping at all. Ive been sleeping late but Ive been waking up early also,have been having fun like mad lol. Thus,I have panda eyes. Hoorayy C: